I love to try new recipes and this week I took a recipe and changed it up some. Once I tried the white chocolate chip blondies, I knew I had to share. It is easy and I would say it takes 5 minutes to prep and this would be perfect for pot luck or just because. Once out of the oven you need to let brownies sit for 15 minutes before serving. My husband tried it with chocolate ice cream and said it was a great pair.
Click here to repin the recipe on Pinterest.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
How to Make
- Turn your oven on to 350
- Use a microwave-safe bowl and put in half a cup of
the 1/2 white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of butter.
- You will melt them in the microwave, remember to check on them every 15 seconds.
It took me about a minute to get a melted.
- Now get your eggs, sugar, remaining butter and vanilla extract and mix it up well.
- Now add in your melted chocolate chips in
- Once mixed in add in your flour and salt.
- Continue to stir till combined well. (about 2-3 minutes)
- Last, add in your remaining chocolate chips and stir
in by hand gently.
- Next, pour the mixture into a 9×13 greased baking pan.
- You will notice the mixture won’t lay flat but once it starts
to bake in the oven it will even out.
- Place in oven and cook for 35 minutes. To be sure it is cooked you will
check with a toothpick and makes sure it comes out clean.
- Also, let cool down for 15 minutes before cutting.