- 1 1/4 cup graham crackers & gingersnap crumbs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Pumpkin cheesecake filling
- (2) packages 8 oz each room temperature cream cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 largeegg
- 1 cup canned or homemade pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, mix the crumbs with the spices and the melted butter. With your fingers, press evenly on the bottom and the sides of a 9″ round pan with removable bottom.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and heavy cream. With the paddle attachment on, stir on low speed until fluffy.
- Add the egg and blend well, I blend for 5 minutes
- Add the cream cheese and let mix till SMOOTH!!
- Add the pumpkin puree, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spices to the remaining cheese mixture.
- Blend well.
- Pour the pumpkin cheese mixture into the chilled crust. Normally I shake it so it spreads even.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the center is set.
- Turn the oven off, leave the door open and let the cheesecake to cool for at least 1 hour. Run a knife around the cheesecake for easy removal of the pan.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before slicing.