So last night I got home at 645 and was feeling horrible. So instead of just making a freezer meal. I decided to make my favorite dish when I have allergies, Korean Beef. The best part is that I could do all of it in my Instant Pot. Plus normally on Saturday I make enough for 3 meals so I do 4 lbs and when I need during the week. I can simply take out of the fridge and add in my Instant Pot with anything else I need. So yes it is perfect for spaghetti, taco soup or other stuff like that.
Ground Beef in Instant Pot
How to make
- Add a little oil to the bottom of your Instant Pot
- Then add in your onion and garlic.
- Next you will turn on your Instant Pot to Saute mode.
- Next use your spatula and stir till done.
- Normally it takes about 5-7 minutes per pound.
Benefits to Using
- Doesn’t make a mess on all over your stove.
- You can make 5-7 lbs at a time.
- Easily you can drain the grease out, if you use strainer.
- You can make enough for all week.
- Easily you can freeze the beef after it cools down.
- Helps when you are in a rush and need to do a dump and turn on meal.
What I use my bulk beef in
- Taco Soup
- Taco Night
- Baked Zita
- Frito Pie
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- and MORE!