Creamed Corn is one of the most popular dishes around Thanksgiving – and while we are definitely many months away from the next Thanksgiving holiday, that doesn’t mean you can’t make it at home any time.
Creamed corn is something that can be made in the Crock Pot over a 3-4 hour time period – but if you are in a crunch for time, making it in the Instant Pot is relatively easy, too.
Related post: Over 50 Instant Pot Recipes
A little cream cheese, some organic canned corn, salt and pepper, milk and butter is all it takes to whip this dish into fruition.
You’ll want to use LOW pressure instead of high pressure – to use low pressure, click manual, and then push the pressure key twice to change it from high to low.
Pin this recipe now, just click here.
Fair warning ~ you will go back once, twice, maybe even three times for more, in fact, you might just want to inhale an entire plate of creamed corn.
You won’t be able to resist the buttery goodness.
- 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese, cubed
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 15 oz cans of organic whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 C. milk (avoid using low or no fat)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt, or more to taste
- Pour the drained corn in your Instant Pot.
- Top with butter slices, cubed cream cheese, milk, and sugar.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot & seal the valve.
- Push manual, and then push the pressure button twice to change the pressure from HIGH to LOW.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes (low pressure).
- Once the pot beeps finished, allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.