So my favorite soup for the winter is hot but also clears my nose. So when I worked on this recipe I was suffering from my monthly allergy attack. This opened my sinuses and I felt better the next day for sure. Also, to make healthier I used zoodles. I hope you try and let me know what you think. Please note most of the carbs come from the coconut milk so check what you can have before you eat.
What you need
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon of red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of coriander
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1.5lbs of roasted chicken (I deboned then made broth from this recipe)
- 2 cups of chicken broth from above
- 1 can of coconut milk (normally 15oz)
- 1/2 cup of onion
- 3 cups of zoodles
- 1-2 squeeze of lime juice
How to make this recipe
- First turn your pressure cooker onto saute mode.
- Place the coconut oil with the red Thai curry paste onto the bottom of your pressure cooker.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then add in your cumin, coriander, and turmeric and mix up well for one minute.
- Now add in your onion, broth and chicken, zoodles and coconut milk.
- Turn off the saute mode, close your lid and put on manual/pressure cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, turn off your pressure cooker and let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes. Once the 10 minutes is up open the valve and let out any remaining pressure.