This might not be the most amazing dinner but this is a great throw together dinner when you have no food in your house. I always have the ingredients in my pantry so I threw it together and it was so simple that I had to share. I hope y’all try out and enjoy this “clean out my pantry dinner”. This will make enough for 4-5 people.
I personally added a cup of butternut squash to my recipe because we had in the fridge plus I like to “hide” veggies in my food. You can’t taste the squash and it looks like potatoes once cooked.
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 2 cups of noodles
- 2 cups of water
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 med. diced onion (or sliced)
- 1 Roma tomato fresh (if you have)
- 1/2 clove of fresh garlic or 1 tsp of powder
- dash of salt
- 1 cup of butternut squash
How to make
- [yumprint-recipe id=’2′]
- Turn on your Instant Pot
- Put a little oil on the bottom of your Instant Pot
- Saute the onions and garlic
- Then start to brown your ground beef, till half cooked
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients into your Instant Pot
- Mix it up well then turn your Instant Pot on for 15 minutes
- Once done open and let the steam and let cool down so you can enjoy
- You can add cheese to the top if you would like.